Popular Hill Cemetery, which is located on South Dixie Drive, was established on October 28, 1895. It became a municipal cementery in 1968 when the general area was annexed by the City of Vandalia. The cemetery is now maintained by the city's Public Works and Parks Department. The cemetery records of ownership and burials are kept on file in the Development & Engineering Services Department.
Additional information including tombstone inscriptions in Montgomery County, Ohio Cemetery Inscriptions. Volume VII, Butler Township.
This book is available at the Dayton Metro Library, Genealogy Department or for purchase in our online Store.