This cemetery was located at the east side of south Dixie Drive, 1200 foot South of National Raod in Valdalia. In 1928 the Trustees decided to sell the cemetery land because it could not be enlarged. The burial remains were transferred to the Poplar Hill Cemetery. These graves were designated as the EUB section.
Additional information including tombstone inscriptions in Montgomery County, Ohio Cemetery Inscriptions. Volume VII, Butler Township.
This book is available at the Dayton Metro Library, Genealogy Department
Coming Soon - This book will be available for purchase in our Store.